New Business Software Sales Specialist (Public Sector)
Hybrid / Remote Working with travel to customer sites as required
Salary: Competitive (Negotiable)
SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
As a result of the continued growth of our Public Sector customers, SCC is now looking for a New Business Software Sales Specialist, to join our existing highly motivated team.
This is a hybrid / remote working role, we are offering competitive starting salaries and willing to negotiate, for the right talent. Our package also includes a company car or allowance along with a competitive commission structure, and additional SCC benefits.
What will I be doing as a New Business Software Sales Specialist?
- You will build long-term strategic relationships with existing and new SCC customers, convincing them to invest in more of SCC’s licencing and software asset management offerings.
- You will contribute to achieve your annual revenue targets, set by your SCC team
- You will grow and maintain a strong and accurate pipeline working with SCC’s branch teams.
- As our New Business Software Sales Specialist, you will own your territory, share your ideas on how you will maximise the return from the customers and product/solution whitespace in your market.
- You will have full ownership of all aspects of the sales cycle, from generated lead and customer engagement through to deal closure and handover to delivery.
- Engage with your chosen market area to better understand the competitive landscape you are operating in, helping you identify SCC’s capabilities and positioning SCC solution differentiators.
To be successful New Business Software Sales Specialist you will
- You will have experience and knowledge of selling Software Licencing and Software Asset Management solutions
- High quality written and oral communication.
- Full UK driving licence, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of writing compelling responses to public sector tenders.
- You will work well with internal teams to create and deliver joint approaches to meet the customer’s requirements.
- You will have the ability to understand customers and foster partnerships to solve customer problems.
- Experience of working with public sector clients desirable but not essential.
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.