Business Development Director
Hybrid / Remote Working with travel as required
Salary £75k - £85k + Competitive commission package and Car Allowance
As a result of the continued growth of SCC’s customer portfolio, SCC, Europe's largest privately owned IT business is looking for a Business Development Director to join their dynamic, highly motivated team.
This is a hybrid / remote working role from our London based office with a starting salary of £75,000 to £85,000, depending on experience, and includes a company car or allowance and a competitive commission structure
SCC has a strategic plan to develop our presence within our corporate client base sectors in London.
You will join the existing Sales Team as a Business Development Director to support and execute against this plan, developing opportunities with new clients to SCC.
SCC has developed a broad portfolio of services that are relevant to our targeted business sectors that underpin the strategy, you will be expected to articulate the value these offer to prospective clients.
What will I be doing as a Business Development Director?
- You will be responsible for maintenance of knowledge of your sector business challenges
- Develop and support team activity for client facing events
- You will be integral to the development of sales strategy and territory plan for nominated pursuit targets
- Develop opportunity pipeline against SCC core portfolio within the nominated sectors to support performance against revenue and margin targets
- Opportunity to secure net new clients
- Maintain Business Plan in support of territory development
- Maintain SCC CRM tool and opportunity management
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge of SCC’s core service propositions
- Build and maintain relationships with key strategic vendors
- Lead campaign management in to net new clients
- Work with and lead cross business specialists to support campaign management
To be successful as a Business Development Director you will
- Extensive and recent experience of IT sales in products and services
- Recent experience selling to Tier 1 and 2 Financial Services and Insurance companies
- Demonstrable knowledge in delivering complex IT Solutions
- Ability to engage at both the ‘C’ suite within IT and the wider client business
- Proven track record in securing net new business within the FS&I Sectors
- Proven knowledge of the IT Vendor community
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.