IT Field Support Engineer
Remote Field based role covering the North West Region area
Due to unprecedented growth, SCC, Europe’s largest privately owned IT organisation, is looking for a Field based IT Support Engineer to join their highly skilled and motivated team.
This is a remote/field based role with a very Competitive Starting Salary plus company vehicle.
Hours are Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 5.30pm
- As an IT Field Support Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with some of our key customers across all industries and sectors.
- Further develop your skills and experience with on going training.
- Join a well-established, stable company with excellent career prospects.
- Take advantage of unrivalled opportunities to develop your career as the practice grows.
- The opportunity to work for a progressive organisation that respects and rewards it's staff.
What will I be doing as an IT Field Support Engineer?
- Your role will be to attend a range of customer sites to provide high quality support on IT hardware and software products, within the required Service Level Agreements.
- Work efficiently and proactively to deliver IT support services to a wide portfolio of customers.
- Using your strong Technical and Customer Service skills, you will ensure that customer issues are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Opportunity to become a trusted adviser to the customer across a range of technical areas.
To be successful as a IT Field Support Engineer you will
- Have experience of supporting a range of PC, Laptop, Printer technologies within a site or field environment.
- Pride yourself on delivering the highest quality service to the customer.
- Relish the prospect of the opportunities to train in new technologies and services
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Have strong communications skills and be a strong team player
- Have a full UK Driving Licence
As you will be sometimes working alongside our colleagues in the UK Public Sector, you will be required to undertake Security Clearance
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.