We are actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone
Role: Sales Specialist (Team Lead) – Unified Comms & Collaboration
Location: Nationwide Coverage
Salary/Package: OTE circa £95K, plus company benefits
SCC is Europe's largest privately-owned IT business, based out of the new £7m HQ office in Birmingham and we help clients succeed through IT transformation and exceptional customer experiences. We are a business where innovation is greater as we combine unique ideas, people and disciplines. We are a global company that is passionate about IT and where we look to simplify the complex.
Due to our continued success and expansion across the UC&C market, where we help clients leverage technology that transforms their business to deliver better outcomes and performance, this role will be a vital sales position, working with our direct sales team and clients to recognise, qualify and convert UC&C opportunities.
The role works in close conjunction with the senior leadership team, operations and marketing to determine ways to simplify and improve the sales process, drive new business acquisition / growth within designated territories and implementing sales enablement programs that allow the function to consistently meet and surpass its sales targets.
Your role will involve consulting with the wider SCC sales team and customers on audio visual and collaboration requirements before engaging the pre-sales technical specialists to provide further design for potential solutions.
Key result areas:
- Drive sales performance and culture
- Focus on customer retention; delivering consistent and positive recurring revenue
- In collaboration with the SCC branch and business unit structure, actively advocate a constant high-level of sales professionalism and customer experience
- Working alongside the senior leadership team, operations and marketing, identify prospective targets that support and drive growth in the SCC Audio-Visual sales team
- Define and execute sales improvement and enablement plans across the function
- Recruit, continually coach, develop and motivate a high-performance and highly engaged sales team
- Partner with direct sales & account teams to understand client needs, identify opportunities, and drive sales
- Develop strategic plans with our enterprise customers and work with solution teams and professional services to consult on strategy and project execution
- Own and lead the Audio Visual Communications & Collaboration commercials
- Drive growth within our existing clients and drive the acquisition of new clients
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong understanding of the UC&C marketplace, technologies and emerging trends
- Solid capability to prioritise and drive areas that lead to retention and growth
- Proven background leading, coaching &motivating a large team
- Demonstrable background selling and advising on AV & C technical solutions for commercial enterprise clients
- Familiarity with Audio Visual and Collaboration products for complex customer solutions, including on-premise telephony, cloud based IP communication services and contact centre
- Good understanding of AV & C marketplace, including the business solution delivered by MTR, Poly, Cisco, Logitech and CVI
- Background creating and maintaining relationships with partners and vendors
- The ability to travel UK wide with the potential for international travel
- An inclusive workplace
- Excellent package: solid basic and company benefits
- Hybrid working in line with role requirements
- Career development and life-long learning opportunities
- Opportunity to join Europe's largest privately-owned IT Company
We are an equal opportunities employer
SCC is committed to providing equal opportunities and a proactive and inclusive approach to equality and diversity in employment. No applicant or employee will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of a protected characteristic which are defined as sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender reassignment, trade union membership or non-membership, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race and religion or belief.