Software Sales Specialist (Commercial)
Hybrid / Remote Working with travel to customer sites as required
Salary: Competitive (Negotiable)
SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
As a result of the continued growth of our commercial customers, SCC is now looking for a Software Sales Specialist, to join our existing highly motivated team.
This is a hybrid / remote working role, we are offering competitive starting salaries and willing to negotiate, for the right talent. Our package also includes a company car or allowance along with a competitive commission structure, and additional SCC benefits.
What will I be doing as a Software Sales Specialist?
- You will focus on selling third-party licencing and software asset management. You will have responsibility for growing revenues and profitability for SCC’s UK Sales Software department through effective account management.
- You will be responsible for your own territory plan and share your ideas on how you will maximise the return from our customers.
- You will have ownership of every aspect of the sales cycle, from generated lead and customer engagement through to deal closure and handover to delivery.
- Engage with your chosen market area to better understand the competitive landscape you are operating in, helping you identify SCC’s capabilities and positioning SCC solution differentiators.
- You will contribute to the evolution of product/service roadmaps in your market, by identifying repeatable customer challenges that can be profitably addressed.
- You will continually increase your working knowledge of other SCC products/services to support the generation of collaborative pipeline for other business units.
To be successful Software Sales Specialist you will
- You will have experience and knowledge of selling Software Licencing and Software Asset Management solutions
- High quality written and oral communication.
- Full UK driving licence, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of writing compelling responses to commercial sector tenders.
- You will work well with internal teams to create and deliver joint approaches to meet the customer’s requirements.
- You will have the ability to understand customers and foster partnerships to solve customer problems.
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.