Business Development Executive
Hybrid / Remote Working with travel as required
Salary: Competitive + commission package and Car Allowance
As a result of the continued growth of SCC’s customer portfolio, SCC, Europe's largest privately owned IT business is looking for a Business Development Executive working in the Commercial New Business Sector to join their dynamic, highly motivated team.
This is a hybrid / remote working role from our Bracknell based office, offering competitive starting salaries along with a company car or allowance and industry leading commission structure
SCC has a strategic plan to develop and grow our presence within the Commercial Sector in the Southern Region.
You will join the existing sales team as a Business Development Executive to support and execute against this plan, developing opportunities with new clients to SCC within the commercial sector.
SCC has developed a broad portfolio of services that are relevant to the commercial sector that underpin the strategy, you will be expected to articulate the value these offer to prospective clients.
What will I be doing as a Business Development Director?
- You will be responsible for maintenance of knowledge of the commercial sector business challenges
- Develop and support team activity for client facing events
- You will be integral to the development of sales strategy and territory plan for nominated commercial pursuit targets
- Develop opportunity pipeline against SCC core portfolio within the commercial sector to support performance against revenue and margin targets
- Opportunity to secure net new clients
- Maintain Business Plan in support of territory development
- Maintain SCC CRM tool and opportunity management
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge of SCC’s core service propositions
- Build and maintain relationships with key strategic vendors
- Lead campaign management in to net new clients
- Work with and lead cross business specialists to support campaign management
To be successful as a Business Development Executive you will
- Extensive and recent experience of IT sales in products and services
- Recent experience selling to Tier 1 and 2 Commercial clients
- Demonstrable knowledge in delivering complex IT Solutions
- Ability to engage at both the ‘C’ suite within IT and the wider client business
- Proven track record in securing net new business within the commercial sector
- Proven knowledge of the IT Vendor community
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.