Business Development Executive
Hybrid Working with travel to customer sites as required
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 Basic Negotiable + Commission
As a result of the continued growth of SCC’s customer portfolio, SCC, Europe's largest privately owned IT business is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their dynamic, highly motivated team.
This is a hybrid working role from our Manchester based office with a starting salary of £65,000 to £75,000, depending on experience, and includes a company car or allowance and a competitive commission structure
- As our Business Development Executive with SCC, you will manage the entire deal lifecycle from inception to delivery. You will also identify, create, campaign and close sales opportunities within a designated sales region and with an established SCC customer account set.
What will I be doing as a Business Development Executive?
- You will have commercial ownership across all stages of opportunities
- This role will give you the responsibility to maintain SCC's interaction with your customers by fostering multi-level relationships with key Stakeholders
- As the Business Development Executive, you will provide leadership of virtual teams engaged on opportunities
- Engage with key vendors and SCC’s partner management teams to drive sales growth into designated sales region and customer account set
- Perform regular analysis of key competitors within designated sales region and account set to assist in the sales process
- To work collaboratively with technical and services teams in defining propositions for specific clients’ needs
To be successful as a Business Development Executive
- Recent experience in corporate IT services sales solutions and/or Enterprise class solutions
- Driven, enthusiastic and uses initiative
- Competent in planning and owning multiple sales campaigns
- Proven experience in winning complex infrastructure and services sales
- Ability to engage up to, and including C-level executives
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Good business acumen and commercial awareness
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.