Role: ServiceNow Project Manager
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (3 days on site)
Salary Package: To £55,000 plus Company Car Allowance & Benefits
SCC is Europe's largest privately-owned IT business, based out of the new £7m HQ office in Birmingham and we help clients succeed through IT transformation and exceptional customer experiences. We are a business where innovation is greater as we combine unique ideas, people and disciplines. We are a global company that is passionate about IT and where we look to simplify the complex.
Due to continued growth, we have a new requirement for a ServiceNow Project Manager, who reporting to Head of ServiceNow and Telephony Systems will be accountable for successful completion of projects for SCC’s ServiceNow end customers.
Our projects are delivered on a consultancy basis, with a mix of time and materials and fixed price contracts toward high profile public sector and private sector clients.
The Project Manager will be a highly motivated and business aware individual, able to work effectively with their project teams, their management, with other stakeholders in SCC and with the end customer. The Project Manager is expected to understand project finances and will be responsible for their projects’ profitability.
- Defining, shaping, leading and delivering Projects within a client portfolio
- Management of projects such the cost, time, scope and quality are controlled, baselined and assurance is made that delivery follows the plan
- Stakeholder management including Project Board creation, liaison with other key SCC service providers and 3rd party organisations
- Risk Management and Issues Management including escalation
- Creation and maintenance of Management Products including PIDs, Plans, RAID & Communication models
- Undertake Project Definition Workshops, risk workshops and product workshops
- Accounting for project cost, time, scope, quality and budget
- Manage changes to cost, time, scope and quality in a controlled way, including working with SCC account management where such changes impact project budget
- Ensuring business continuity by maintaining effective project documentation and daily logging
- Management of multi-disciplined project team with matrix reports
- Booking and management of resources required for project delivery
- Maintaining separation of Change and BAU and promote these concepts with stakeholders
- Support pre-sales and PMO teams across key engagements as part of the QA / support structure
- Deliver on accountabilities and KPIs agreed separately with the Project Services Manager and Head of Projects
Key Skills & Experiences:
- Proven relevant experience in IT or related industry, focused on resource management and in ServiceNow Project Management
- Commercially aware with supplier/partner relationship development skills
- Experience of running a number of simultaneous projects successfully
- Good understanding of technology solutions & experience of ITIL
- Holds current driving licence and able and willing to travel
- An inclusive workplace
- Excellent package: solid basic and company benefits
- Hybrid working in line with role requirements
- Career development and life-long learning opportunities
- Opportunity to join Europe's largest privately-owned IT Company
We are an equal opportunities employer
SCC is committed to providing equal opportunities and a proactive and inclusive approach to equality and diversity in employment. No applicant or employee will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of a protected characteristic which are defined as sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender reassignment, trade union membership or non-membership, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race and religion or belief.