Cyber Technical Architect
Remote Working with travel as required
Salary Up to £60,000
As a result of the creation of a brand-new Cyber Security practice, SCC, Europe's largest privately owned IT business is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join their dynamic, highly motivated team.
This is a remote role with a starting salary of up to £60,000, depending on experience.
- As a Technical Cyber Architect you will have the opportunity to work with some of our key customers across all industries and sectors.
- Further develop your experience within the Cyber Security world.
- Join a dynamic new Practice within a well-established, stable company.
- Take advantage of unrivalled opportunities to develop your career as the practice grows.
What will I be doing as a Technical Cyber Architect ?
- Lead Security engagements with customers and internal teams ensuring design of technical solutions are in line with requirements and standards
- Ensure that designs are logical, complete and fit for purpose.
- Assist in HLD and LLD documentation with the required approval.
- Perform ad-hoc and project based duties across the various security platforms, technologies and services.
To be successful as a Technical Cyber Architect you will have
- A solid grasp of Information Security requirements and capabilities across different industries
- Detailed technical knowledge and deployment of Information Security configuration and controls across multiple technologies such as Cloud, Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Encryption, IDS/IPS, RAS, MFA, MS Directory Services, Exchange, VMWare, Citrix/VDI, Networking, database and storage technologies
- Detailed technical knowledge and deployment of Information Security configuration and controls across multiple technologies.
- Ideally a recognised Information Security qualification.
- Strong communications skills and be a genuine team player
As you will be working alongside our colleagues in the UK Public Sector, you will be required to undertake Security Clearance
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please click on the link below to apply.