SCC EMEA is a 100pc subsidiary of Rigby Group plc. It is a £2.2bn pa revenue technology business operating across the UK, France, Spain, Romania and Vietnam. It employs 7,000 people. It is the largest private technology company in Europe.
SCC UK plc is a £681m leading full service technology solutions provider operating in the large and mid-corporate enterprise segments and public sector both central and local government as well as health, police, security and education. SCC UK operates nationwide across a regional office network with a major hub in London and the head office and data centre campus in Birmingham.
Role Information & Responsibilities
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is a critical role in enabling SCC to achieve its growth ambitions within the Commercial sector. The successful candidate will be joining one of SCC’s most successful sales teams who have secured a number of SCC’s flagship customers and in turn achieved significant earnings. In this role you will be responsible for the identification, development and successful closure of opportunities within a designated sales region and customer account set.
- Perform structured customer profiling and build a plan to methodically reach out to key prospects containing multiple engagement strategies and have a timeline for execution
- Form partnerships with peers in other areas of the business to create joint sales messaging
- Establish a strong network with key vendors to create teaming campaigns to accelerate customer campaigns
- Develop value-based relationships with senior stakeholders within key customer targets
- Present campaigns and opportunity analysis for management for review
- Provide commercial ownership across all stages of opportunities
- Provide leadership of virtual teams engaged on opportunities
- Maintain and manage a robust sales pipeline with accurate forecasting
- Achieve and exceed your annual margin target.
Ideally degree educated
Industry Experience 5+ years Corporate sales experience in the technology sector gained working for a recognised IT reseller, IT Services Provider or vendor /manufacturer.
Who You Are You are a proven winner who is relentless in the pursuit of success and high earnings
You have a proven experience of selling IT Managed Services and/or Enterprise class solutions
You will have a proven approach to generating meetings with key Stakeholders in target accounts
You are energetic, engaging and a natural relationship builder.
You are a strong internal and external networker and effective at getting people onboard with your campaigns.