Rigby Group plc, is a £2.77bn pa revenue private family group operating across 6 industry sectors: technology, aviation, airports, hotels, real estate and finance. The group is 100% owned by the Rigby family, has operated for over 45 years and is one of the largest private companies in the UK employing over 8,500 people.
SCC EMEA is a 100pc subsidiary of Rigby Group plc. It is a £2.2bn pa revenue technology business operating across the UK, France, Spain, Romania and Vietnam. It employs 7,000 people. It is the largest private technology company in Europe.
SCC UK plc is a £681m leading full service technology solutions provider operating in the large and mid-corporate enterprise segments and public sector both central and local government as well as health, police, security and education. SCC UK operates nationwide across a regional office network with a major hub in London and the head office and data centre campus in Birmingham.
Role Information &
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is a critical role in enabling SCC to achieve its growth ambitions within the Public sector. The successful candidate will be joining one of SCC’s most successful sales teams who have secured a number of SCC’s flagship customers and in turn achieved significant earnings. In this role you will be responsible for the identification, development and successful closure of opportunities within a designated sales region and customer account set.
- Perform structured customer profiling and build a plan to methodically reach out to key prospects containing multiple engagement strategies and have a timeline for execution
- Form partnerships with peers in other areas of the business to create joint sales messaging
- Establish a strong network with key vendors to create teaming campaigns to accelerate customer campaigns
- Develop value-based relationships with senior stakeholders within key customer targets
- Present campaigns and opportunity analysis for management for review
- Provide commercial ownership across all stages of opportunities
- Provide leadership of virtual teams engaged on opportunities
- Maintain and manage a robust sales pipeline with accurate forecasting
- Achieve and exceed your annual margin target.
Qualifications Ideally degree educated
5+ years Public Sector sales experience in the technology sector gained working for a recognised IT reseller, IT Services Provider or vendor /manufacturer. Must be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of Public Sector framework governance and broad ranging vendor and customer relationships.
Who You Are
You are a proven winner who is relentless in the pursuit of success and high earnings.
You have proven experience of selling IT Managed Services and/or Enterprise class solutions to the Public Sector.
You will have a considered and proven approach to profile and engage with target organisations and key stake holders.
You are energetic, engaging and a natural relationship builder.
You understand the public sector and can align operational outcomes with technology and solution.
As a team player you embrace the development of strong internal and external relationships and are able to lead virtual teams to achieve defined objectives.