We are actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone
Role: D365 Trainer
Location: Birmingham / Hybrid
Salary/Package: £45,000 - £50,000 + company benefits and access to fantastic personal development opportunities
SCC is Europe's largest privately-owned IT business, based out of the new £7m HQ office in Birmingham and we help clients succeed through IT transformation and exceptional customer experiences. We are a business where innovation is greater as we combine unique ideas, people and disciplines. We are a global company that is passionate about IT and where we look to simplify the complex.
Due to continued growth within our Professional Services business, we are hiring an Dynamics 365 Trainer
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop training content to cover a variety of methods and provide expertise on training design and delivery. This role will also contribute to the implementation and evaluation of training effectiveness within the context of large-scale deployments of D365 (FinOps & CRM). The role will also cross align to deliver D365 Post Go-live courses across the business, as required.
- Develop Training Material in line with the Training Curriculum in relevant formats including but not limited to:
- Training courses
- Training videos and e-learning
- Quick reference guides
- Instructor facilitation packs
- Work in a team to produce high quality and engaging programmes which meet organisational learning needs (Instructor Led, E-Learning, LMS Modules, Self-Study Modules)
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of common processes, issues, and technology related to D365 Finance and Operations and CRM
- Establish key relationships with programme and business teams to manage, report and mitigate risks and issues
- Build and facilitate D365 Training workshops to support SMEs and their respective teams
- Evaluate the content and delivery of training including feedback from learners
- Self-driven weekly investment in continuously developing skills (1-2 hours/week)
- An experienced Trainer with recent experience in the design and facilitation of systems-based content
- Prior experience in creating & implementing training strategies and design requirements
- Ability to quickly understand business context and operations to align content and context in training delivery approach
- Excellent experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project), plus eLearning Authoring tools, such as Camtasia, Captivate, or Storyline
- Experience in delivering D365 Finance and Operations content
- Ability to grasp new technological concepts quickly
- An inclusive workplace
- Excellent package: solid basic and company benefits
- Hybrid working in line with role requirements
- Career development and life-long learning opportunities
- Opportunity to join Europe's largest privately-owned IT Company
We are an equal opportunities employer
SCC is committed to providing equal opportunities and a proactive and inclusive approach to equality and diversity in employment. No applicant or employee will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of a protected characteristic which are defined as sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender reassignment, trade union membership or non-membership, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race and religion or belief.
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.