SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for an Administration Apprentice based in Birmingham
Working as part a busy team, aligned to the Flex Resourcing area of the business, you will be working closely with the team providing administration and support.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Create contracts, and contract amendments
- Upload returned signed paperwork on MatchMaker (MM)
- Call contractors regarding extensions
- Create extension documentation
- Update out internal database regarding dialogue with contractors
- Keep a log of all data released and ensure returned in a timely fashion
- Aid with Right to Work checks
- Call contractors to confirm extensions or contract amendments
- Respond to reference requests from external companies and SCC HR, ensuring that consent from the candidate is obtained and that the reference is provided within a sufficient time frame
- Answer queries surrounding timesheets and invoices
- Respond to reference requests
- Track new starter forms of ‘new’ (first time used by SCC) contractors to ensure they are received and sent to flextimesheets in a speedy manner to ensure payment is not delayed (daily)
- Operating the office switchboard, answering incoming calls and directing them to the correct person or department
- Assist the wider team with any administrative tasks they may have on a case by case basis
- Update of spreadsheet regarding clearance data
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Customer experience
- Handling telephone calls confidently and professionally
- A good team player
- Organised and methodical with the ability to work on own initiative once trained and mentored
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident manner
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.