SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Support Administrator based in Birmingham.
Overall Job Purpose
To provide call management/operational support functions around SCC’s distributed client base. It is meant to be carried out accurately, within the timescales, using the agreed procedures and guidelines.
• Call logging for secure accounts – To ensure all new requests are logged and actioned accordingly within the set guidelines.
• Chargeable for secure accounts – To issue quotes pertaining to chargeable T& Services.
• Warranty Checks – To validate model and serial numbers for warranty entitlement, using manufacturers systems.
• Customer System Administration – The updating of ticket information in customer systems, where applicable and provide cover for onsite admin.
• Exception coding – To review all failed calls and determine point of SLA failure and attribute to the relevant team.
• Mitigation Assistance – To assist the customer management team in identifying any failed calls that we may be able to mitigate and bring back into SLA due to terms of the contract.
• To assist the refresh Analyst with appointment duties.
• Other reasonable administration tasks carried out within the department.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
• Microsoft office skilled in EXCEL/WORD AND EMAIL
• Proven inbound and outbound telephony experience.
• Security Cleared to SC level, or capable of obtaining such clearance.
• Flexible working – shift patterns.
• 2 years previous experience of working in a service centre administration role.
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.