We are actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone
Role: Business Development Director – FS&I
Location: London - Remote / Hybrid Working with travel to customer sites as required
Salary/Package: Competitive Salary + Car/Allowance plus large company benefits and access to fantastic personal development opportunities
SCC is Europe's largest privately-owned IT business, based out of the new £7m HQ office in Birmingham and we help clients succeed through IT transformation and exceptional customer experiences. We are a business where innovation is greater as we combine unique ideas, people and disciplines. We are a global company that is passionate about IT and where we look to simplify the complex.
Due to continued growth within our Professional Services business, we are hiring a Business Development Director to operate in FS&I sectors
• You will have extensive experience of IT sales
• Knowledge of selling IT services into Financial Services and Insurance sectors
• Previous involvement in delivering complex IT Solutions
• Interest and knowledge of the IT Vendor community
• History of achieving performance targets
• Collaborate and help develop team activity for client facing events
• Create and develop sales strategy and territory plans for your customer sectors
• Maintain opportunity pipeline against SCC core customer portfolio
• Opportunity to grow new clients against financial and insurance sectors
• Creation of Business Plan in support of territory development
• Planning and reporting data working in line with Regional Management
• Present your knowledge of SCC’s core service propositions
• Grow and maintain relationships with key strategic vendors
• Lead campaign management into SCC new clients
• Collaboration with business specialists to support campaign management
• An inclusive workplace
• Excellent package: solid basic and company benefits
• Hybrid working in line with role requirements
• Career development and life-long learning opportunities
• Opportunity to join Europe's largest privately-owned IT Company
We are an equal opportunities employer
SCC is committed to providing equal opportunities and a proactive and inclusive approach to equality and diversity in employment. No applicant or employee will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of a protected characteristic which are defined as sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender reassignment, trade union membership or non-membership, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race and religion or belief.
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.