We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – the largest and most successful privately owned IT solutions company in the UK .We supply PC products and services to blue chip clients nationwide. Our success is firmly built upon a reputation for quality customer service and commitment to exceed customer expectations.
The working hours for this role are:
Friday and Saturday 9am – 9pm and Sunday 9am – 6.30pm
We now have an exciting opportunity fora talented individual to repair and maintain a wide range of computer equipment within our customer base in the Warrington /North West region .
You will be an experienced IT Engineer with experience gained in the repair and fixing of IT hardware equipment .
* Repair and maintain hardware – desktop computers , Laptops, Printers and associated peripherals .
* Complete software incidents to customer/manufacturer procedures and specifications.
* Installation of hardware to manufacturers/customers specification.
* Complete moves and changes to customers specifications.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* IT repair /maintenance experience
* General hardware knowledge
* Experience of networked systems , service desk and problem solving .
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows/Office related products .
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
* Software knowledge
* Full Clean UK Driving License
* Security clearance or the ability to gain security clearance
Any industry accreditation’s would be advantageous , but not essential .
We offer an attractive starting salary and company vehicle and other large company benefits .
If this sounds like you, then please apply today
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.