We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres , Europe’s largest privately owned IT solutions organisation . We supply break / fix maintenance services to many of the UK’s biggest commercial companies and public sector bodies . A vital component of SCC’s high level of customer satisfaction is our ability respond quickly with the right engineer in the right place with the right parts within the stipulated response times .To enable us to meet these exacting standards we have a parts store in Bristol and are now recruiting for a Stores/Parts Operative to a pivotal player in the receipt , control , movement and despatch of computer parts for our engineers and customers .
Duties will include :
* Booking parts in/out of the stores and arranging returns to the main warehouse.
* Managing engineers’ car stocks and overseeing parts usage .
* Control of internal stocks into and out of stores
* Keeping stores neat and tidy
* Maintaining stock records using a computerised system .
* Maintaining van stocks and delivering parts when required.
* Perform perpetual inventory /stock checks .
* Overseeing warranty parts and returning them to manufacturer .
Skills,knowledge and experience :
* Good IT literacy – Word , Excel etc
* Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* Good attention to detail
* Responsible and reliable
* Valid driving license
* Previous experience in a stores , parts , goods in/out environment .
* Good interpersonal skills
* Trained in manual handling
* Dedication to customer service excellence
The role is based at our offices in Bradley Stoke , Bristol .
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.