We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – the largest and most successful privately owned IT Solutions Company in the UK .We supply PC products and services to blue chip clients nationwide. Our success is firmly built upon a reputation for quality customer service and commitment to exceed customer expectations.
We have an array of exciting opportunities for a number of talented individuals to repair and maintain a wide range of EPOS and computer equipment within our customer base across the UK.
You will need to have experience, gained within the break fix, repair and swap outs of IT and EPOS hardware equipment.
We have various roles available across the country to support our teams, consisting of:
Bristol – Shift 1 – Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm + OOH on call rota 24/7
Nottingham x 2 – Shift 1 – Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Warrington – Shift 1 – Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Livingston – Shift 1 – Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Whitehaven – Shift 1 – Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Leeds – Shift 1 – Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Nottingham – Shift 2 – Monday – Thursday 11am – 9pm
Warrington – Shift 2 – Monday – Thursday 11am – 9pm
Milton Keynes – Shift 4 – Friday, Saturday 9am – 9pm and Sunday 9am – 5.30pm
Bristol – Shift 4 – Friday, Saturday 9am – 9pm and Sunday 9am – 5.30pm
Warrington – Shift 4 – Friday, Saturday 9am – 9pm and Sunday 9am – 5.30pm
* Repair and maintain hardware – desktop computers, Laptops, Printers and associated peripherals.
* Complete software incidents to customer/manufacturer procedures and specifications.
* Installation of hardware to manufacturers/customers specification.
* Complete moves and changes to customers’ specifications.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* IT repair /maintenance experience
* General hardware knowledge
* Experience of networked systems, service desk and problem solving.
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows/Office related products.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Software knowledge
* Full Clean UK Driving License
* Security clearance or the ability to gain security clearance
Any industry accreditations would be advantageous, but are not essential.
We offer an attractive starting salary and company vehicle and other company benefits.
If this sounds like you, then please contact us today.
When contacting us about this opportunity please specify the Area and the shift pattern you wish to show an interest in.
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.