Birmingham, Bracknell, Bristol, London, Warrington
|SCC AVS helps clients to leverage technology that transforms their business to deliver better outcomes and performance. You’ll have a vital role as a technology specialist supporting our direct sales team and clients. Your role will involve;
- Consulting with customers on the uses and benefits of next generation collaboration solutions
- Architecting the transformation solution to cloud based IP communication services.
- Consulting on Unified Communications and next generation collaboration solutions, including cloud based IP communication services to uncover & solve customer needs.
- Represent the SCC AVS brand values to all customers as well as across the rest of the organisation.
- You’ll develop strategic plans with our enterprise customers and work with account teams and professional services to consult on strategy and project execution.
- Partnering with the direct sales and account teams to understand client needs, identify opportunities, and drive sales.
- Architecting complex solutions and developing strategic plans to help customers realise the benefits of next generation collaboration solutions.
- Building business cases to help customers choose the most suitable solutions.
- You will be responsible for owning and leading the Unified Communications & Collaboration sales message within client opportunities.
- The role is responsible for driving growth within our existing clients and driving the acquisition of new clients.
- You will interface into our SCC main sales teams, our product teams and also our key partners who provide products to enhance our proposition to our clients.
- It will be your responsibility to drive UC&C opportunities within our customer base and to lead the client conversation to ensure a clear understanding of the client’s desired outcomes.
- You will be responsible for owning the technical sales engagement strategy within your client set and to be able to clearly articulate SCC AVS’s propositions.
- You will be responsible for qualifying and then owning the UC&C opportunity.
|To be successful in this post, we’ll be looking to find someone that offers an up to date understanding of the marketplace, technologies and emerging trends, alongside current technical knowledge of UC solutions from major industry standard manufacturers. You will ideally have;
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sold and advised on technical solutions for large business clients.
- Expertise in Unified Communications and Collaboration products for complex customer solutions, including cloud based IP communication services.
- Good understanding of UC&C market place, including Cisco, RingCentral, 8×8 and the integration of these with Microsoft Teams as well as other key competitive solutions.
- Experience integrating IP and TDM based telephony solutions
- Understanding of complementary technologies such as LAN switching, wireless LAN, SIP, Fixed Voice, WAN and Cloud.
- Met challenging technical & commercial targets.
- The ability to travel UK wide with the potential for International travel
- The ability to effectively build a solution design as part of the sales process
- Excellent communication skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups
- Ability to build strong internal relationships
- Created and maintained relationships with partners and vendors
- Consulted with customers to ensure business requirements are fully understood, documented and the relevant hardware and Professional Services are specified.
- Assisted a direct sales team to close profitable opportunities
- Created and maintained relationships with partners and hardware vendors
- Ensured governance of pre-sales activities and the effective handover and knowledge share to Services teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels up to CxO level
|Organised, flexible, helpful, driven and a self-motivator. You must be able to think on your feet, be innovative, be able to lead a customer and be strong in your convictions. To excel you will require a desire to win, to progress and you will find satisfaction in knowing you make a difference to our customers.
You must appreciate the customer, the customer experience, the end user experience as well as the user adoption in every aspect of what we do. This should be articulated correctly and demonstrated accordingly. You should have a passion for excellence in every way relevant to a customer and in every customer interaction.
You are excited by consulting with clients to identify solutions that take their business to the next level. You build credibility quickly with your subject matter expertise, consultative selling approach, and understanding of the client and their business. You thrive in a role that allows you to build partnerships with customers, create innovative solutions, and then see those strategies come to life.
You enjoy working independently but also working with other teams to drive sales and achieve the best outcomes for the customer. You must be able to work closely with colleagues across the wider areas of the business and be their subject matter expert while being an active part of a virtual team spread across the globe.