PURPOSE OF ROLE
SCC AVS helps clients leverage technology that transforms their business to deliver better outcomes and performance. You’ll have a vital role as a sales specialist working with our direct sales team and clients to recognise, qualify and convert UC&C opportunities. Your role will involve consulting with the wider SCC sales team and customers on unified communication and collaboration requirements before engaging the pre-sales technical specialists to provide further design for potential solutions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES (include but not limited to)
- Partnering with the direct sales and account teams to understand client needs, identify opportunities, and drive sales.
- Building business cases and helping customers choose our solutions.
- You’ll develop strategic plans with our enterprise customers and work with solution teams and professional services to consult on strategy and project execution.
- You will be responsible for owning and leading the Unified Communications & Collaboration commercials within client opportunities.
- The role is responsible for driving growth within our existing clients and driving the acquisition of new clients.
- You will interface into the SCC sales teams, our product teams and also our strategic partners who provide key products to enhance our proposition to our clients.
- You will be responsible for owning the sales engagement strategy within your client set and to be able to clearly articulate SCC AVS’s propositions.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this post, we’ll be looking to find someone that offers an up to date understanding of the marketplace, technologies and emerging trends, alongside current product knowledge of UC offerings from major industry standard manufacturers. You will ideally have;
- You are excited by consulting with clients to identify solutions that take their business to the next level.
- You build credibility quickly with your subject matter expertise, consultative selling approach, and understanding of the client and their business.
- You thrive in a role that allows you to build partnerships with customers, create innovative solutions, and then see those strategies come to life.
- You enjoy working independently but also working with other teams to drive sales and achieve the best outcomes for the customer.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sold and advised on UC & C technical solutions for enterprise clients.
- Familiarity with Unified Communications and Collaboration products for complex customer solutions, including on-premise telephony, cloud based IP communication services and contact centre.
- Good understanding of UC & C market place, including Cisco, RingCentral, 8×8 & Microsoft Teams
- Fundamental understanding of complementary technologies such as LAN switching, wireless LAN, SIP, Voice Circuits, WAN, Cloud
- Excellent communication skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups
- Ability to build strong internal relationships
- Created and maintained relationships with partners and vendors
- Experience of working in a team and across departments
- Commercial structuring and negotiation
- Driven individual looking for progression with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record achieving sales targets
- Good proposal writing skills
- The ability to travel UK wide with the potential for International travel
Organised, flexible, helpful, driven and a self-motivator. You must be able to think on your feet, be innovative, be able to lead a customer and be strong in your convictions. To excel you will require a desire to win, to progress and you will find satisfaction in knowing you make a difference to our customers
You must appreciate the customers issues, the customer experience, the end user experience and the user adoption in every aspect of what we do. This should be articulated correctly and demonstrated accordingly. You should have a passion for excellence in every way relevant to a customer and in every customer interaction.