SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Technology & Software Renewals Quoting and Admin individual to join the team in Bracknell.
An exciting new role has become available within the busy Technology & Software Renewals team based at the Bracknell office to proactively manage & quote out Cisco renewals. The role is to ensure high customer satisfaction during the renewal cycle, by working closely with the SCC account teams, Operations, Contracts invoicing and or directly with end users to close renewals in a timely manner.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a Self-Starter, adaptable, has a positive attitude, organised, commercially aware and customer focused.
The ideal candidate should have least 3+ years of office experience in the IT industry or equivalent with a strong customer service background and high attention to detail.
Excellent verbal (via telephone) and written (via email) communications skills
All team members are required to be Security Cleared during the initial probationary period
Being familiar with the use of relevant Cisco portals (CCW/CCW-R) and Cisco Deal reg processes would be an advantage along with knowledge of Cisco SaaS-based applications and services.
GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English minimum grade C and above.
Holder of Exam pass 700_805a – Cisco Renewals Manager – would be an advantage but can be taken as part of the on the job training.
Main Duties of the job
- Working in-line with SCC’s ISO processes to ensure the highest level of service is provided to our Customers, both internal and external
- To obtain reports of expected renewals from vendors and/or distribution and cross check with SCC information for accuracy
- To liaise directly with the end user where appropriate to obtain correct information to enable accurate quoting
- Work within Task manager SLA’s to ensure quote requests are actioned in accordance with set timescales.
- To proactively provide quotations for existing support renewals, including additions and new support business associated with leads, and tender responses.
- Assisting the sales teams/customers in re-sourcing of alternate support options in the event a product is deemed end of service life by a vendor.
- Produce timely and accurate quotations based on the requirements ensuring SCC additional services are included where appropriate to maximise vendors and or distributions available margin/rebates.
- Be aware of promotional discounts available from vendors and/or distribution
- To ensure incumbency discount is present on quotes received direct from vendor and/or distribution
- Liaise with relevant departments within SCC and direct with Vendors to obtain pricing
- To ensure relevant records on MySCC and systems are updated including Task Manager in support of management reporting
- Be proficient in the use of all available vendor distribution portals to improve quote turn around and quality of data being quoted
- Ensure all required information for order processing is provided to central operations and contracts invoicing.
- Provide updates / escalations where appropriate to account team and management
- To maintain a database of support customers their support option’s and renewal status
- To engage directly with support customers, answer queries and grow customer satisfaction including support call queries where required
- To work closely with other departments within SCC to ensure that orders are placed on vendors and or distribution to prevent support call issues
- Attend forecast calls and off-site meetings with relevant vendor and/or distributor as required
- Work closely with vendors and distribution to build relationships and raise SCC profile.
- To be able to cover other team members absence regardless of vendor specifics
- To undertake various tasks periodically as requested by the line Manager which is beneficial to the Company
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.