Technology and Software Renewals Support
Main Duties of the job
• To obtain reports of expected renewals from vendors and/or distribution and cross check with SCC information for accuracy
• To liaise directly with the end user where appropriate and with the AMs permission to obtain correct information to enable accurate quoting
• To proactively provide quotations for existing support renewals, including additions and new support business associated with leads, and tender responses
• Produce timely and accurate quotations based on the requirements ensuring SCC additional services are included where appropriate.
• To exploit any promotional discounts available from vendors and/or distribution
• To ensure incumbency discount is present on quotes received direct from vendor and/or distribution
• Liaise with relevant departments within SCC and direct with Vendors/Distribution to obtain pricing
• Form, develop and maintain customer relationships and act as an effective point of contact
• Work closely with vendors and distribution to build relationships and raise SCC profile
• To follow up all quotes via email or telephone to support the closure of business either with the AM or direct with the end users.
• To liaise with central operations to ensure orders are processed to meet renewal expiry dates, ensuring that the AM and customers are updated in the event of any issues
• To manage and co-ordinate pricing in respect of collaborative support between SCC managed service and vendor support as required
• Assisting the sales teams/customers in re-sourcing of alternate support options in the event a product is deemed end of service life by a vendor
• To ensure that MySCC is kept up to date in support of management reporting.
• Work within Task manager SLA’s to ensure quote requests are actioned in accordance with set timescales
• Maintaining any customer specific folders both on the shared area and on vendor portals
• Close liaison with SCC’s Service Desks to assist with service escalations relating to contractual information to ensure SLA’s are met.
• Escalation of issues which are affecting the service that SCC can provide to the Customers
• Identify leads for other departments such as technical refreshes and ensure the AM is aware.
To undertake various tasks periodically as requested by the line Manager which is beneficial to the Company