We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – Europe’s leading provider of IT services and solutions. Demand for our Data Centre services continues to grow both from existing and new customers creating a real career opportunity for a talented individual to join us at our Birmingham Data Centre as an Exchange Engineer.
Attributes of Successful Candidate
- Determined, can-do attitude
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline intensive environment
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills
- General technical awareness of hardware and software desktop environments and corporate structures
- Professional and presentable at all times
Skills Knowledge Experience
- Strong background with core network, computer and storage technologies in large-scale deployments
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing support to enterprise level clients
- Detailed technical knowledge of Exchange, MS Directory Services and storage technologies backed with practical experience in a corporate environment preferably serving customers
- Appropriate certifications in core technology platforms (Exchange, Windows, VMware)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems and incidents
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Advanced technical knowledge of Exchange technologies (Exchange, Office 365, ISA / TMG / Forefront, Symantec Enterprise Vault, Mimecast, Websense, BES)
- Extensive technical experience with Microsoft Windows server operating systems
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- ITIL qualification or awareness of the ITIL processes
- Experience of working in a multi-client solutions provider
- Experience of enterprise grade Exchange and VMware environments including design, troubleshooting and support
- Scripting knowledge
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.