Head in the Clouds or excited & driven by them???
Are you an experienced technologist with a passion for delivering technology services aimed to ensure our customers continue to experience the best possible services delivered by teams of truly awesome people? Or are you an upcoming technology evangelist with a passion for emerging technology and feel the time is right to make a change for the difference?
If so and you would like to open your world to opportunities in a fast paced, exciting business that empowers people to become the best they can be then get in touch with our recruitment team now!!!
Due to continued success and growth, our Data Centre, Cloud, and Service Operations division continues to evolve, scale and invest and we now have a number of exciting opportunities for technology professionals to join the UK’s biggest and best privately owned managed services provider.
Key roles have recently been created across Technology Operations covering Cloud Delivery, Platform/Infrastructure Services, End User Services, and much, much more so if we have your attention and you would like to be part of one of the best technology businesses there is… Then get in touch and let us help develop your personal and professional career further.
Attributes of Successful Candidate
- Determined, can-do attitude
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Meticulous approach, effective written and oral communicator
- Proven network management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline intensive environment
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills
- Professional and presentable at all times
Skills Knowledge & Experience
- Strong background with core network technologies in large-scale deployments
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing support to enterprise level clients
- Good working knowledge and experience in a Cisco environment, Knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls, Demonstrates excellent troubleshooting skills, Intruder Detection Systems, LAN & WAN, Routing Protocols, eg OSPF.
- Appropriate certifications in core technology platforms (CISCO, HP, Fortinet, Checkpoint)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems and incidents
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong background with core network, compute and storage technologies in large-scale deployments
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Experience of enterprise grade CISCO and Fortinet environments including design, troubleshooting and support.
- ITIL qualification or awareness of the ITIL processes
- Experience of working in a multi-client solutions provider
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.