We have a new exciting opportunity for a Citrix Technical Specialist within our ever expanding Sentinel business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work within Europe’s largest privately owned IT group.
SCC is Europe’s largest independent IT services group. We provide services to small/medium sized commercial and public sector organisations, UK wide.
As a company with a rich track record of delivering flexible and cost effective managed services, working with both private and public sector clients, this position is suited to an already successful consultant who wants to be part of a vibrant and progressive business.
Are you looking for … a secure and stable career with longevity, recognition and opportunity? As Europe’s leading privately owned technology solutions provider, we can offer you exactly that. Our people are passionate, focused, driven, determined, flexible and motivated and are richly rewarded for their commitment. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we look forward to meeting you.
The role will involve the design, implementation, day to day support and process documentation of the current and proposed Citrix infrastructure. Support will be across multiple tenancy estates with varying technology and to differing SLAs.
You will be involved in the design, configuration and monitoring of a large Citrix estate within a complex technical environment. You will ideally already be, or be working towards specialising in Citrix technologies, specifically in the design and installation of large XenServer environments.
You will be a leading point of contact ensuring that evolving business needs are addressed effectively with all key business stakeholders. You must demonstrate strong supplier management skills working with third party vendors and reporting within the business.
- Act as a technical lead for projects for design decisions or technical escalations
- Proactively work with Project Management and Stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Produce High and Low Level Design Documentation
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the team proactively contributing to internal consulting documentation and seminars
- Conduct Quality Assurance of documentation competed by other consultants
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of the complete project lifecycle for EUC Projects
- Proven track record delivering major enterprise level Citrix projects
- Current SC Clearance or the ability to complete the clareance process
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience deploying Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x solutions in a highly available configuration
- Knowledge of Citrix Provisioning Services, StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway, WEM
- Design & Implementation experience of Citrix XenMobile and ShareFile deployments
- Implementation experience for VMware vSphere, Microsoft and Citrix XenServer
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy & Networking
- XenServer Healthchecks: Run health check for XenServer environment to advise provide issue resolution
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
- Ideally Citrix CCA-V, CCP-V, and/or CCE-V qualified