Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 131403
Main duties of the role:
- To manage Data Centre Technical teams; ensuring service delivery and over achievement of service level agreements.
- Maintain and improve on service level delivery through proactive reporting and trend analysis.
- Drive proactive/preventative maintenance to ensure service stability.
- Minimise the number of customer escalations through proactive/preventative service improvement and risk mitigation.
- Work closely with the Offshore Infrastructure Services Teams to form a joint delivery team.
- Ensure UK Services accountability for all Data Centre customers’ service delivery.
- Directly interact with clients, customer managers, account managers, technical teams and third party suppliers in the delivery of good practice service delivery.
- Define, drive and deliver continuous service improvement across the teams ensuring service evolution in line with management and customers’ expectations.
- Support and be part of an Out of Hours Management escalation process.
Skills and Experience:
- Senior level IT Management/leadership experience within a Data Centre Environment
- Strong IT technical background
- Good knowledge of Cloud, Networking, Storage and Security technologies
- Good experience of CISCO, Microsoft [Exchange, Active Directory, Azure], Citrix, VMWare etc.
- A passion to strive for technical excellence and thrive on a busy, dynamic and demanding environment.
- Ability to inspire, lead and provide guidance to technical teams/managers.
- Excellent documentation skills across technical, process and customer centric documentation
- Strong and confident character, with the ability to deal effectively with junior engineers up to senior stakeholders.
- Commitment to exceed both business and customers’ expectations