Job: Support Services Administration & Quoting
Overall Job Purpose
To provide call management/operational support functions around SCC’s distributed client base. It is meant to be carried out accurately, within the timescales, using the agreed procedures and guidelines.
• Call logging for secure accounts – To ensure all new requests are logged and actioned accordingly within the set guidelines.
• Chargeable for secure accounts – To issue quotes pertaining to chargeable T&M work for Distributed Services.
• Warranty Checks – To validate model and serial numbers for warranty entitlement, using manufacturers systems.
• Customer System Administration – The updating of ticket information in customer systems, where applicable and provide cover for onsite admin.
• Exception coding – To review all failed calls and determine point of SLA failure and attribute to the relevant team.
• Mitigation Assistance – To assist the customer management team in identifying any failed calls that we may be able to mitigate and bring back into SLA due to terms of the contract.
• To assist the refresh Analyst with appointment duties.
• Other reasonable administration tasks carried out within the department.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
• Microsoft office skilled in EXCEL/WORD AND EMAIL
• Proven inbound and outbound telephony experience.
• Security Cleared to SC level, or capable of obtaining such clearance.
• Flexible working – shift patterns.
• 2 years previous experience of working in a service centre administration role.