Location: The role will be aligned to an office though will be home based so there’s flexibility in terms of candidate location.
SCC DS Overview
Combining consultancy expertise, technical knowledge and industry experience with ‘best of breed’ SCC DS have earned a reputation as innovative managed document providers. We are a dynamic, growing organisation, with customers at the heart of what we do
SCC DS is going from strength to strength with many new customer wins with top 100 FTSE companies and now has a turnover in excess of £40 million per year, and an exceptional growth rate.
You will have responsibility for leading engagement in our top strategic customers and working and with the SCC Branch teams to sell the SCC DS proposition. The role is to manage the renewal portfolio, identify additional business opportunities to increase ongoing revenue / margins, through selling the whole Document Services Proposition.
A key goal will be to position SCC DS as the ‘trusted advisor’ and ‘go to supplier’ selling managed document services, including managed print services and related software solutions through the life of the contract; delivering best practice and methodologies with tangible benefits to the customer through reduced total cost of ownership and return on investment . Solutions sold include both inbound and outbound solutions including Hybrid Mail, Scanning, E-Services, Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation as well as more traditional Managed Print and Software
You will own the client account management and growth agenda act as a product, solution and services champion to develop and maximise the uptake and deployment of our solutions and proposition
We are looking for a motivated, dedicated commercial Sales Professional with strong relevant experience gained selling document services, enterprise infrastructure and managed services solutions combined with a real desire to be successful and build a career with SCC DS
To be considered you will be able to offer a track record of existing business renewal and proposition penetration within the document management and IT sector with specific knowledge of managed print, hybrid mail, scanning and/or e-billing services. A strong private vertical sector knowledge would be particularly welcomed
Role Success Criteria
- Lead and ownership of the account plan and customer/market analysis and strategy sessions to drive penetration and profitability action plans,
- Ensure that there is an in depth governance plan detailing the engagement route in to the customer and their operating companies or via a partner/SCC
- Account and sales growth through the sales of software solutions, consultancy or MDS
- Development and ownership of the renewal strategy in line with customer contract end- date
- Long-term and sustainable relationships and networking with key stakeholders including C-Level, developing a unique understanding of their needs in their industry.
- Engage with the Commercial team/Director and finance teams to understand customer profitability.
- Strong two-way communication between yourself and your SCC DS colleagues and SCC Branch network
- Contribute individually and as a team member
- Effective and regular use of CRM systems (Salesforce) and associated administration
Proven years of experience in Document Services and direct software sales to complex/Large Enterprises
Experience in a given industry vertical
Good understanding of the IT and Document Management sector customer needs and strong technical expertise to become a trusted advisor across the wide technology and Document services portfolio.
Proven track record in a customer and sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment