Job Title: Software Engineer
SCC is in the early stages of rolling out a Contract Management System based on the Exari Platform and is seeking a full time permanent Software Engineer ideally with recent Exari experience to support this project.
The Role will be based in Birmingham with occasional travel to other SCC offices.
- Support the development of Contract Management Solution, working with operational teams throughout the business to understand and deliver their requirements.
- Build and maintain solutions within the Exari Contract Management Platform
- Act as the interface between SCC and Exari on all matters technical
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the documentation of requirements and the development of interviews.
- Complete bug fixes and perform enhancements. Resolve technical issues as necessary.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies. The primary tool – Exari Power Author – uses basic components (Booleans and Strings, Text fields and Multi-select Lists, etc) to assemble interviews to guide end-users to their desired paperwork. The position will entail learning how to use Power Author to produce the interviews and paperwork needed by the business.
- Although experience with Exari is preferable experience with similar software (such as Alfresco) will be sufficient as training will be provided
- Ability to work with JSON and scripting languages.
- Familiarity of industry best practices — code coverage.
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Basic knowledge of data manipulation languages.
- Knowledge of data storage subsystems.
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
Good oral and written communications skills.