SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity for a Site Support Operative based at our London Site.
The position of the Site Support Operator within SCC’s Document Services team is:
- In the first instance it provides trained and vetted planned and unplanned absence cover for a range of document services contracts.
- Secondly, the role is important to support the governance processes integral to the SCC managed operations located within our customer’s offices.
- Thirdly the role will act as a support to the implementation of new contracts
A further breakdown of the role requirements are:
- Holiday and sickness cover for operators and site managers is a core element of this position, predominantly based in London, however working at other locations throughout the UK when required.
- Working with the Management Team, the successful candidate will be involved in the inception of new contracts from auditing and solution design to implementation and support.
- Provide audits of site operational processes, ensuring that teams are adhering to the necessary legislative and company policies.
This position would suit someone with a flexible work ethic who is able to work under pressure. This is a permanent position for someone who is keen to work in a professional environment, with strong IT skills and an eye for detail being essential. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous
All current and potential internal clients, peers, Team Leaders & Print Room Managers.
- Working within a client facing work environment where customer service is the highest priority
- Managing workflow in a busy print environment, producing high quality wide and small format digital print
- Using various software packages to produce printed materials
- Colour copying/printing
- Folding, creasing, perforating, guillotining, large format trimming, mounting and laminating
- Perform operator maintenance on print and finishing equipment
- Help maintain a high level of safety, cleanliness and organization around the workplace
- Comply with company H&S, Environmental & Quality procedures
There are no specific qualifications required for this role however we are interested in relevant and useful qualifications held by the post holder which may contribute to the success of the business
Experience in printing and finishing
A good knowledge of digital print on Ricoh, Xerox, Canon, Konica or equivalent.
Excellent IT and Communication Skills
High Level of PC Literacy
An understanding of customer care and client relationship
The ability to work under pressure adhering to tight production deadlines
Due to the need to work in secure, confidential environments, the ability to pass a high level of security background check is a necessity
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.