We are SCC – Europe’s largest independent IT services group . We design , deliver and maintain the IT infrastructures of many of the UK’s leading commercial and public sector organisations .
We are continuing to expand and now have an exciting career opportunity for an Implementation Manager to take ownership and oversee change within the Managed Services Operations. The primary function will be to support the transition and project teams with the on-boarding of new customer support contracts and implementation of new business systems. Awareness of the operational requirements of a managed services environment is essential with awareness of project management disciplines a key skill for this role.
Main Duties of the Job
- Support the transition of new business into the distributed operational areas of the business
- Create a detailed project plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Support HR team with TUPE activities
- Act as point of contact for the distributed operations between other business units through transition activities
- Support implementation of new business systems and integration between SCC and customer systems
- Consider strategic plans in line with business objectives both current and future
- Oversee the training and development of existing employees and ensure that skills meet the requirements of any change
- Support the creation of any training / support documentation
- Control and management of P+L / budgets where applicable
- Assist with the recruitment of new employees
- Generation and publication of management information on a weekly and monthly basis as required
- Proactively identify areas for improvement internally and externally around service delivery, new technology etc.
- Consider how change will impact Company Quality Assurance policy and standards, calling out any risks or any potential reviews needed to ensure we remain compliant with all standards
- Drive forward cost reduction by process improvement and integration
- Assist in building the business relationships with Customer Relationship Managers .
- To communicate any updates, progress or issues.
- Must be professional and presentable at all times.
- Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
- Work within SCC and customer guidelines .
Skills, Clearances, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience or qualification within a similar management role in an IT environment
- Extensive field service, service delivery, service desk resource management, logistics and service transition experience
- Able to produce project documentation to a high standard
- Able to work with Microsoft Project, Visio, and Office.
- The ability and presence to liaise with clients at senior level, external consultants and project consultants
- ITIL / PRINCE2 knowledge and experience desirable
- Commercial awareness and ability to manage and reduce operational costs
- Ability to read and interpret customer support contracts
Ability to present to both internal and customer audiences
- SC Cleared [ or ability to gain SC clearance]
- Full Driving licence
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the security and privacy of your data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with the new Data protection legislation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
Please note that the email will require a response from you in order to allow SCC to process your data In line with the above.