SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow, creating a real career opportunity for a senior Business Development professional to focus on driving large Managed and Professional Services business.
Overall Job Purpose:
Responsible for the identification, development and successful closure of complex services opportunities.
Main Duties of Job:
• Identify, create, campaign and close sales opportunities within designated sales region and customer account set. These sales will focus on SCC’s core capabilities.
• Provide commercial ownership across all stages of opportunities
• Maintain SCC’s interaction with the customer by fostering multi-level relationships with key Stakeholders
• Provide leadership of virtual teams engaged on opportunities
• Engage with key vendors and SCC’s partner management teams to drive sales growth into designated sales region and customer account set
• Perform regular analysis of key competitors within designated sales region and account set to assist in the sales process
• Perform structured account targeting and planning, undertaking campaign and opportunity planning to maximise sales effectiveness
• To work collaboratively with technical and services teams in defining propositions for specific clients’ needs
• To manage the entire deal lifecycle from inception to delivery start and commercial close
• To work with marketing to run campaigns into specific industry sectors.
• To support branch sales people on large complex deals.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• 5+ years Corporate sales experience
• Driven, enthusiastic and uses initiative
• Competent in planning and owning multiple sales campaigns
• Proven experience in winning complex infrastructure and services sales
• Ability to engage up to, and including C-level executives
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Proven ability to effectively manage and maintain long-term customer relationships
• Extensive and proven sales experience and track record gained within the IT industry
• Proven experience of selling IT Managed Services / solutions and/or Enterprise class solutions
• Good business acumen and commercial awareness
• Experience gained working for a recognised IT reseller, IT Services Provider and/or vendor /manufacturer
• Proven record of successful negotiation at senior level
• Persuasive, motivated and tenacious
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.