Overall Job Purpose:
The ServiceNow Service Delivery Manager has the responsibility for managing the SupportNow managed services for SCC’s SupportNow customers.
The SupportNow managed service deliverables, contractually and operationally, and the customer satisfaction are all key measures for the ServiceNow Service Delivery Manager to deliver to excellent standards.
Success in this role will be demonstrated through being a positive and active team player in the Managed Service and Support team, assisting the Managed Service and Support Manager to deliver the business objectives.
The role requires the ability to develop, grow and nurture positive relationships with designated Customer organisations.
To drive through either business or customer related initiatives.
The role will need to focus on:
- Looking after a defined section of Customers within a vertical market sector and growing associated revenues and services from the SCC Services Catalogue where possible.
- Working proactively on developing revenues and playing an instrumental role in setting and delivering against the business strategy and objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Delivering a high level of Customer Service through a positive Customer focused attitude
- Providing a single point of contact into SCC for all services regardless of the delivery mechanism
- Managing all aspects of SCC’s UK Services contractual obligations to the Customer at a specific or geographic level.
- Working alongside the SCC Account Manager be the voice of the Customer within SCC
- Work with Contract Management to manage and maintain the contractual and commercial dashboard within their remit
- Assist the CSD to achieve the Operational Level Agreement with Service Delivery in order to consistently hit the Service Level Agreement to the Customer
- Managing the P & L Budget Target for the Contract(s) under their remit and deliver the service within or under the budget where applicable
- Working in partnership with the SCC Service Delivery organisation presenting a seamless brand experience to the Customer
- Working within the realms of compliance to all legislative requirements – ensuring the health and safety and well being of SCC and Customer colleagues. Being cognisant of SCC internal policies
- Proactively proposing and delivering Service Improvement Plans, in order to add value to the Customer within their remit and play a part in delivering departmental Service Improvement plans
- Working with the CSD in seeking to understand the wider IT service issues the Customer faces and proposing appropriately, further SCC services which add value to the Customer
- Achieving the set Customer Satisfaction Index during the periodic surveys
- Continuously developing professional skills through personal development programmes and coaching
- Provide clear leadership and management to aid development of personnel
- Delivering any other reasonable duties as and when necessary to ensure success