As part of the SCC Services organisation, the ServiceNow practice will provide software development and testing for the core application used in our Operations delivery model. In addition, the team will play a key role in the delivery of Managed and Data Centre services to our customers.
Working closely with the existing technical and operational teams in the UK, Romania and Vietnam, The Business Analyst is responsible for the gathering, documenting and validating business processes and requirements from customers for the purpose of supporting development projects.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Responsible for gathering business, functional and non-functional requirements pertaining to a given project.
• Understand the AS-IS and TO-BE processes.
• To provide guidance/coaching to the customer when there’s opportunities to eliminate “waste” (LEAN concept) from the processes.
• Ensure Stakeholder sign off is obtained to support submitted documentation.
• Assist customer in defining requirements and suggest ideas.
• Assist offshore team in knowledge transfer of existing systems and requirements.
• Assist with co-ordination of UAT and support UAT, verifying defects/issues with Clients.
• Participate in Testing when needed (platform upgrades).
• Assist Project Managers with project scope, estimation and planning.
• Assist Bid Manager in pre-sales support activities when requested.
• To work with Solution Team to verify acceptance criteria meets customer requirements.
• Ensure system administration activities are actioned.
• Capable of working to deadline dates.
• Willing to travel.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience of ServiceNow is an advantage.
• Knowledge of ITSM.
• ITIL qualification.
• BCS diploma in Business Analyst or IIBA equivalent qualification.
• Understanding of Agile Scrum methodologies is an advantage.
• Familiar with MoSCoW techniques and user stories creation.
• Strong skills with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) and SharePoint.
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Have a proactive, can do attitude.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Comfortable working with a diverse set of contractors and customer personnel.
• Previous experience of creating and presenting requirement documents to stakeholders