To provide efficient and effective governance support to the Service Management Office ( SMO ) and the Customer base. Assisting the Service Management Team in pro-actively managing Service standards, documentation, processes and procedures used throughout the Service Management function.
Working as part of a structured team, you will also provide support assisting with reporting requirements, Service Level Management attainment and some customer queries and service escalations.
Main Duties of the Job:
• Develop an understanding of the Service Management Function and its interaction / inter dependencies with other teams / functions.
• To ensure a consistent approach is applied to Service Management processes and procedures, including interface / handoffs with other teams.
• Ensure agreed Service Management standards are maintained across the function and identify gaps for remediation.
• Track progress with any improvement to standards and processes.
• Follow SCC best practice to ensure the highest level of service is provided to our stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Ownership and resolution of internal and external stakeholder challenges and concerns
• Ensure that all internal procedures are kept updated and comply with the required standards.
• To liaise with all relevant SCC functions / depts. including but not limited to Service Design, Transition, Operation (IPC)
• Act as the centralised Governance authority for Service Management providing guidance and corrective action plans to the Service Management Team.
• Utilise SCC automated systems and tools to facilitate streamlined processes.
• Preparation of standard documents and procedures
• General administration duties required in managing the functional operation.
• Updating of the My SCC / SharePoint system as required/directed.
• Distribution of new procedures / processes
• Achieving and exceeding set targets.
Maintain Service knowledge to an acceptable level and ensure that you are aware of any new releases/ updates / service catalogues
• Creation of customers account shares / SharePoint and maintenance of these accounts.
• To carry out other ad hoc duties as required in the best interests of SCC and the customer.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience of working in an administrative / service role
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and Customers.
• A professional manner
• Ability to work to targets