Assisting Service Operations Managers to manage and implement changes and Service Improvement. The Service Assurance Analyst function works collaboratively across IPC and relevant stakeholders in the delivery against Management actions to support /deliver Service Improvement programs.
• Assist with reviewing existing documentation and suggesting or making improvements.
• Support the Service Operations Management team in on boarding new customers and renewing existing customer’s service documentation.
• Assists in the delivery against IPC Management actions to support /deliver Service Improvement programs.
• Assist in the design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions.
• Work closely with the IPC Management team to determine the type of data analysis necessary.
• Compiling internal and external facing reports.
• Ensure that all reports are accurate prior to distribution
• Plan and direct own activities with minimal management supervision
• Ensure that all IPC processes and related documentation are valid at all times.
• Adheres to Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management methodologies and best practices.