SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity for a Senior Repair Engineer to join the team in Birmingham.
To support a team of engineers in their day to day activities, ensuring that targets are being met and staff are being utilised efficiently. Contribute towards daily production output for the repair centre.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Oversee and support team of workshop engineers
- Monitor engineer activity and ensure work in being prioritised and carried out in the correct manner
- Provide QA support as and when required
- Provide Repair engineering activities as and when required
- Diagnose and repair devices such as but not limited to, PC’s, Laptops, Printers, retail equipment etc.
- Receive new Parts requests and process through to relevant engineers
- Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
- Must be professional and presentable at all times.
- To be approachable and accepting of Training requirements in relation to the role and for team.
- To maintain the skills and knowledge required within the team to perform the role to the required standard
- Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
- Carry out PDRs for team members when required
- To undertake Health and Safety activities commensurate with post and or SCC Group Health and Safety Policy
- To assist the Management teams in the daily running of the centre, through the above and any other duties as necessary.
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.