We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – Europe’s leading privately owned IT services organisation, we provide business critical IT Services to many of the UK’s largest commercial organisations and public sector bodies.
Overall Job Purpose:
To produce and present timely and accurate financial management information and models to facilitate financial planning for the SCC UK business and support operational management with financial analysis to aid decision making.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Maintaining financial models to monitor financial performance by business unit, business component, vendor, markets and categories.
- Continually improve annual budgeting and re-forecasting processes to create accurate and dynamic business forecasts.
- Develop strategic forecast model and maintain as appropriate
- Develop, test and implement the business planning and forecasting application in TM1. Working alongside project team.
- Liaise with BU management accountants to develop assumptions for strategic plan; interpret, analyse and present outcomes.
- Work with colleagues to ensure we have consistency and standardisation of reporting using the EPM tools.
- Manage projects to improve reporting capabilities and detailed BU analysis.
- Review and maintain cost allocation assumptions; analyse, recommend and amend as necessary.
- Implement cost allocation changes in a structured and maintainable environment working with finance and IT teams as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Qualified or strong QBE Management Accountant
Experience of TM1 or similar applications
Strong Analytical background
Demonstrable history of Analytics / BI
Ability to understand / work out and articulate complex data structures throughout the business.
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.