SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a FP&A Analyst to join the team at our European HQ in Birmingham.
Overall Job Purpose:
To produce and present timely and accurate financial management information and models to facilitate financial planning for the SCC UK business and support operational management with financial analysis to aid decision making.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Maintaining financial models to monitor financial performance by business unit, business component, vendor, markets and categories.
- Support the production of monthly Board and Business unit reports.
- Support Business Partnering and Management Accounts teams in budgeting and forecast using the TM1 models.
- Continually improve annual budgeting and re-forecasting processes to create accurate and dynamic business forecasts.
- Develop strategic forecast model and maintain as appropriate
- Develop, test and implement the business planning and forecasting application in TM1. Working alongside TM1 developers’ team.
- Liaise with BU management accountants to develop assumptions for strategic plan; interpret, analyse and present outcomes.
- Work with colleagues to ensure we have consistency and standardisation of reporting using the EPM tools.
- Engage in projects to improve reporting capabilities across many areas of the business including BU analysis, headcount, payroll, commissions, overheads, funds (rebates), balance sheet, cashflow, operational KPI’s and in month forecasting.
- Review and maintain general ledger structures, cost centre hierarchies, cost allocation assumptions across core applications; analyse, recommend and amend as necessary.
- Proactively identify and analyse risk and opportunities
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
At least 1-2 years demonstratable FP&A experience
Experience of TM1 or similar planning applications like Hyperion
Advanced Excel Skills
Demonstrable history of Analytics / BI
Ability to understand / work out and articulate complex data structures throughout the business.
Experience of working in a large organisation with multiple business units
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.