We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres ; we deliver business critical IT services to both commercial and public sector organisations throughout the UK .
Our employees are our most valuable asset and in order to provide the best possible service we now have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our Site Security team in Birmingham.
Having a dedicated in house security team enables us to deliver a secure working environment for all of our employees and maintain the security of our Logistics and Office sites. Duties will include, controlling security systems, controlling access to buildings, general patrols, staff searches and recording incidents through written reports and statements.
The role is based at our Headquarters in the Tyseley area of Birmingham. The role will be a Night Shift role, Monday – Friday inclusive, the working hours can be flexible so either 11pm – 8am or 10pm – 7am, this includes a 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
Main Duties of the role may include;
- Operation of CCTV system.
- Locking and unlocking buildings.
- Searching of staff and visitors as and when necessary.
- Supervision and control of goods in and out.
- Compiling incidents reports, accident book and fire registers.
- Patrolling the internal and external of the company premises.
Requirements for the role;
– A full UK Driving licence will be a requirement of the role as there will be the use of onsite company vehicles
– The successful candidate must have the ability to gain Security Clearance. (in order to obtain this you will need to have at least 3 years of continuous previous employment whereby satisfactory references can be obtained as well as a clear, current DBS Certificate)
PLEASE APPLY BY SUBMITTING YOUR MOST CURRENT CV TO US. WE CANNOT ACCEPT TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE.