SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity for a Repair Centre Administrator to join our busy team in Birmingham .
To Provide Administration and Inventory support to the Repair Centre operations.
Main Duties of the Job:
- To provide a professional Administration service to local Repair Centre teams.
- To monitor and process reactive queue’s within the Repair Centre.
- Carry out relevant Warranty Administration Processes e.g. Log Claims, arrange Part returns etc.
- Ensure that the Telephones are answered promptly at all times
- Request and receipt Parts Requests
- Escalate to Regional Operational Team Leads where parts are still outstanding and run the risk of not being returned within criteria.
- Escalate any process none conformances to Line Manager
- Adhere to all relevant ISO standards
- Provide support and cover for Inventory Role as and when required
- Manually handle physical items with variable size and weights, assistance provided where required e.g. >1 person lift items.
- To Maintain your work area and ensure care of Company property used
- To undertake Health and Safety activities commensurate with post and or SCC Group Health and Safety Policy
- To assist the Management teams in the daily running of the centre, through the above and any other duties as necessary.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Ability to carry out day to day tasks within agreed time scales
- Ability to Communicate effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and within timescales
- Attention to detail
- Mature Outlook and approach to duties
- Ability to understand processes and procedures
- To provide a level of service to internal and external customers
- Knowledge of stock processes and inventory management (Advantageous)
- Ability to gain SC clearance with no Caveats.
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.