At Oworx, every day is a fresh challenge. We live and breathe cloud technology, providing the industry’s leading Public Cloud talent to offer the highest level of specialist expertise and deliver meaningful outcomes for our customers.
Our culture is what binds us; everyone contributes; everyone’s voice matters.
At Oworx, enjoying what we do is a serious business.
We are looking to increase our footprint in Public Cloud within our existing customer base and into identified new customer environments. The role will provide a specialist overlay function to the account management and new business sales teams for Business Partnering, Public Sector & Commercial Sectors.
Main Duties of Job:
- Provide specialist resource to the business in the provision of Public Cloud services solutions to UK based enterprise customers
- Liaise with colleagues, partners and customers to achieve the overall sales target
- Provide support for on site and remote customer meetings
- Provide pricing and proposals to customers against their specific requirements
- Take a proactive role in driving, developing and delivering your pipeline and timely closure of opportunity
- Bring the customer context (i.e. budget, operational factors) to the business allowing us to take the right decision on how to bid and provide the right solution
- Drive consumption, professional service and annuity based sales
- Consistently report accurate opportunity pipeline to sales management and demonstrate clear progression of and understanding of the sales cycle.
- Carry out training and accreditations to facilitate effective knowledge to our prospects and clients, and build capability as part of Vendor Partner Accreditation levels as required by the business
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Specific expertise in Public Cloud, namely AWS, Microsoft Azure & Google
- Ability to work with customers at a range of levels from tactical to strategic engagements
- Have worked in a specific overlay function previously
- Understanding of key vendor programs, offerings and ways of working
- Can demonstrate a proven track record of successful solution selling in to both mid-market and enterprise sized customers across a number of key verticals
- Understanding of key vertical propositions
- Ability to match technology to specific business need
- Capable of hunting and farming
- A safe and sustainable approach to business
- Self starting, able to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to build trusted relationships within the team(s)
- Carry vendor specific accreditations
- Deep understanding of the technologies and solutions we provide
- Must have credibility in front of customers and colleagues
- Will take ownership of the customer situation
To join this exciting new business, apply today!