SCC Document Services provides our customers with technical support for Managed Print equipment, ensuring that devices are repaired and maintained to SCC-s technical specification, and provides basic end-user training and support where necessary.
We are now recruiting for an experienced Printer Repair Technician to :
- Maintain and repair the full range of Ricoh, Canon, HP, Xerox MFP equipment in line with the published technical specification while adopting SCC-DS’s work methods and health and safety procedures
- Attend to field technical calls and workshop jobs as directed by call control, responding to requests within the targeted response time and fix products on site efficiently and with minimum delay
- Ensure that accurate technical records are maintained by communicating with call control at required and appropriate times
- Organise and maintain a suitable vehicle spare parts kit to minimise Return to Fit (RTF) calls. Ensure that tools, technical manuals (including bulletins) and other equipment provided are available for use and in a complete and safe condition
- Ensure that, where provided, the company vehicle is maintained in line with published procedures and kept clean and presentable
- Maintain accurate work expense records and submit these, along with receipts, at the required time
- Attend technical training courses, seminars and other events including online training modules and exams to maintain technical skills and product awareness.
We are looking for :
- A competent technician with extensive experience of repairing and maintaining colour and monochrome MFP devices including low, mid and high volume machines.
- Connectivity experience (e.g. able to install print drivers & connect basic printer to simple network)
- Must demonstrate a calm unflustered attitude and diplomatic approach
- An analytical problem solving approach to difficult situations
We offer a highly competitive salary and vehicle together with real career prospects .
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.