SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Print and Scanning Technician at our site in Stevenage .
To be responsible for the Printing and Scanning of Documents with the agreed finishing requirements of the customer’s requests and any photocopying that is required.
Ensure that you are motivated and able to support the team leader to manage the day-to-day activities effectively, and work as a team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Utilizes support systems for the day-to-day delivery of Managed Print Service
- Manage and carry out Quality Print and scanning tasks as per agreed SLA timescales and to the requester’s specification.
- Full working knowledge of all the equipment within the Reprographics area to the manufactures instructions
- Full Working Knowledge of the Health & Safety aspects of the equipment
- Full understanding of the clients document security procedures
- Liais with Document Control Centre re. document authorisation
- Numbering Controlled Documents & distributing as per instructions
- Liaise with Registry re document security
- Participate in any training or career promotion developments schemes or company meeting as required by management
- Act as interface to various third party suppliers.
- To actively promote Information Security best practice within their areas of responsibility.
- To ensure consumables are readily available and match specification in order to meet the production schedules
- To ensure adequate maintenance of all the equipment and machinery, identifying and taking remedial action by contacting the relevant supplier.
- To be aware and maintain safe working practices related to Health and Safety and COSHH regulations.
- To place Service Calls when applicable
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management
- To monitor all MFD/print related jobs in Self IT/Webdesk and carry out tasks required. i.e. changing consumables and referring certain jobs back to SCC Helpdesk for engineer call outs
- Ensures all Requests are undertaken against the SLA commitments.
- To be responsible for Scanning & Burning of CD’s
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.