M2 is the dedicated managed print services division of SCC , the leading IT services organisation in Europe .
We now have a opportunity for a talented individual to join our operation as a Legal Print Room Manager .
The Print Room Manager will be responsible for the management and provision of all SCC MPDS contracted services across a Legal print rooms. Managing a team of seven staff and developing effective working relationships with key client contacts to ensure all contracted obligations are achieved.
– The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients and represent SCC MPDS on site promoting excellent customer service.
– Management of all print room functions, ensuring that all agreed service levels and service standards are met and complied with. – Ensure all H&S policies and regulations are adhered to and records are updated.
– Preparation and verification of all work related statistics to support accurate invoicing and production of management information.
– Own and manage financial performance, including budgets and forecasting activity. – Liaise with customers to identify and discuss potential opportunities.
– Manage all print equipment including servicing, call outs and general maintenance.
– Control ordering of consumables items and third party providers.
– Manage stock levels including monthly stock checks.
– Ensure all complaints are handled in the correct manner and prevented measures applied.
– Act as the first point of contact for all client requests and escalations.
– Management of Print Operatives, including work allocation, monitoring of performance and quality, absence and time keeping along with coaching and local discipline.
– Conduct and document staff 1-2-1’s and appraisals at agreed frequencies.
- Legal print room management experience
- Excellent leadership skills, allowing them to develop a high service culture
- Intermediate IT skills – word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email and web based systems.
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Previous experience of managing multiple operationsDesirable skills:
- First Line Management qualification
- Experience of managing print room operations within a client’s site.
- ISOH qualified
- Document Scanning ExperienceInterested ?
Then apply now !