Working hours for this role will be Mon-Friday 3pm to 11pm.
Our client are currently looking to appoint a Evening Print Team Leader to work in their very busy Print Room. This role is based in London.
This is a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines. You will be responsible for day to day operations of the print room, organising jobs, delegating workloads, forward planning stationery requirements in line with workloads and ensuring all work is completed by the end of the day. Required skills include good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. Some lifting is required.
The client uses a variety of software packages, you will need to be able to follow instruction and your their own initiative. Flexibility is a must and during busy periods you may be required to work split shifts.
Previous experience working with Ricoh production laser printers would be an advantage
- To ensure that both Print Room run smoothly and efficiently on a daily basis through all aspects of the production process. Ensuring that the reproduction of high quality documents to client specifications is met promptly and to the highest possible standard.
- Show excellent knowledge of Reprographics to improve service delivery, business processes and mitigate risk
- Demonstrate an organised and systematic approach to Reprographics and workflow management, following the Document Lifecycle process
- Advise users on the best method of production
- A demonstrable ability to deal with a wide range of conflicting demands
- Management of pre-booked work
- To perform data entry responsibilities as necessary
- Positive communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously
- Able to manage, motivate and develop a diverse team
- Experience as a Reprographics Team Leader or a position similar
- Flexible attitude at all times and ability to work across shifts when required
- Good working-know ledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Capable of developing and implementing plans and strategies
- Experience in Financial services is desired
- Willingness to learn and gain new skills
- This role is on a full time, permanent basis