We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – Europe’s leading IT services provider .
We provide managed print services to our customer and now have a vacancy for a Printer Support Technician to be based at our customer’s facility in Hove .
The Role :
To provide technical support of Print and Copier equipment onsite at our client’s premises, ensuring that devices are repaired and maintained to SCC’s technical specification, delivery of consumables and to provide basic end-user training and support where necessary.
- Maintain and repair the full range of Canon, HP, MFP/Printer equipment in line with the published technical specification while adopting both SCC and client work methods and health and safety procedures.
- Ensure that accurate technical records are maintained by communicating with call control at required and appropriate times.
- Organise and maintain onsite spare parts kit to minimise returns . Ensure that tools, technical manuals (including bulletins) and other equipment provided are available for use and in a complete and safe condition.
- Ensure that, where provided, the company vehicle is maintained in line with published procedures and kept clean and presentable.
- Maintain accurate work expense records and submit these, along with receipts, at the required time.
- Attend health & safety, technical training courses, seminars and other events including online training modules and exams to maintain technical skills and product awareness.
The Person :
- Competent technician with extensive experience of repairing and maintaining, to component level Multi Functional Print devices .
- Connectivity experience (e.g. able to install print drivers & connect basic printer to simple network)
- Must demonstrate a calm unflustered attitude and diplomatic approach
- Must adhere to all client processes and procedures whilst working on and attending site
- An analytical problem solving approach to difficult situations
- Good oral communication skills .
Then click the response button now !