The Office Manager will provide efficiency in the day to day operations of the Leeds office as well as providing daily support to the leadership team as needed. This is an excellent development role for someone wishing to work in a growing corporate environment, enjoying exposure to lots of different tasks during a typical week.
- Act as point of contact for the Leeds Office, handling any office related issues.
- Provide leadership to the team
- Handle the documentation needs for staff including printing, copying, and scanning.
- Check daily mail and distribute to appropriate individuals.
- Manage calendars and meeting room schedules as needed.
- Act as CSR and Charities leader for the local office.
- Accept incoming calls and route to the appropriate individuals, utilizing proper telephone etiquette.
- Greet and direct all visitors
- Be responsible in setting up facilities for visiting customers including hospitality and ensuring the correct equipment is provided to help the sales team.
- Plan local events such as lunches, dinners, parties or other social events as requested.
- Arrange domestic and international shipping when needed, and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Coordinate with the IT department for any local technical issues.
- Support Human Resources with on boarding & off boarding of employees.
- Coordinate interviews as needed with central recruitment team and SCC management
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint proficiency
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional demeanour.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate successfully when working to deadlines.
- Demonstrated capability to take initiative, work independently, and follow through.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality work.
- Possesses common sense, sound judgment, problem solving, and decision making skills