Overall Job Purpose:
The Microsoft integration architect will perform a pivotal role in a 2 year business transformation program of works to implement Microsoft D365 FinOps and Azure platforms. The specialisation is the lead in design for the application integration landscape to support the business in the program.
As an integration architect the role will involve working closely with the SCC business and the program team to ensure the technical designs for the complex and numerous application integrations between the Microsoft cloud platform and the business supporting applications facilitates the business operations and requirements.
- Design integration solutions across a broad Microsoft azure cloud platform and D365 applications.
- Document the designs to the highest standards for the ongoing delivery and development
- Lead the design strategy for Microsoft integrations to meet current and future business operational requirements
- Educate and implement the best practice integration solutions using expert knowledge and experience of cloud platform complex integrations.
This role requires an exceptional level of Microsoft integration solutions experience. The ideal candidate will be able to evidence experience in some of SCC’s key skills areas for this role;
Microsoft Azure – The world’s leading cloud computing service provider. Moreover the ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of exploiting Microsoft Azure for delivery of cloud native solutions. Importantly for you, my client can offer certifications.
Microsoft Technology – A strong background in building scalable, resilient and secured applications using Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and .NET.
Architecture Approach – Within the role you will be tasked with designing, planning, implementing architecture on an enterprise level. Therefore experience using a high level approach such as TOGAF or similar would be required.
In addition to;
- Unrivalled passion for everything Microsoft Dynamics focused
- Expertise in MS Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- More than just an interest in MY Dynamics 365 online and office 365
- Bottoms up understanding of CRM -.Net, C# development through to architecture design
- Full life cycle experience on a Microsoft Dynamics projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM DSK, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Experience in the broader MSFT stack (Azure, Sharepoint, Biztalk) and worked to an Agile methodology.
- Microsoft certifications