SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Microsoft Alliance Support Assistant to join the team.
The individual will work closely with the Alliances Manager to develop and grow the SCC Microsoft practice, within SCC, the vendor and the market.
They will be responsible for coordinating relevant activities to support the vendor plan, as well as being responsible for pipeline reporting, both internally and externally.
Communication and coordination is key to helping SCC and Microsoft work more strategically together. As such the role will require adept management skills to bring relevant sales and delivery teams together, maximise available Microsoft funding, to improve SCC opportunities across Professional and Software Services.
Building and managing a programmatic approach around client utilisation of Planning Service days will also help build a consistent increase in Professional Services pipeline, and drive further value from the SCC SW Services division, in itself helping to create customer loyalty, and further opportunities.
The role would include working with with SCC and Microsoft Professional Services, Account Managers, Internal Account Managers, Operations and shared clients. It will also require some travel around the UK.
Key duties and main responsibilities
Overall the role holder will:
- Understand Microsoft strategy in the channel and how that affects SCC
- Assist with execution of the vendor plan involving all key stakeholders including MSFT Senior Management, SCC Sales, SCC UK Services & key operational personnel
- Share responsibility for targets to achieve revenue targets and the net soft dollar contributions
- Work with Alliances Manager to build out suitable marketing campaigns, drive customer facing webinars and/or events
- Responsible for managing pipeline and forecast for SCC and with Microsoft
- Ensure pipeline calls are run appropriately, involve the correct key stakeholders and produce pipeline/forecasts
- Drive customer value around agreements and relevant services, through utilisation of Planning Services days
- Co-ordinate and drive customer take-up of DPoR across Azure & O365
- Schedule QBR’s, regular senior stakeholder meetings and calls
Key Measures of Success
- Hit specific revenue and margin goals including net soft dollar contribution
- Manage Microsoft pipeline, and provide accurate forecasting in Partner Connect
- Execution of quarterly customer facing webinars/events
- Manage funding process to maximise professional services opportunities
- Monthly and Quarterly business review meetings with partners and associated reporting is completed
- Hit agreed utilisation targets for Planning Service days
- Hit agreed sign-up targets for Digital Partner of Record (DPoR)
- Partner Connect up to date and accurate
Main Duties of Job
- Working with Microsoft
- Work with Alliances and Microsoft Partner Development Manager (PDM) to help drive Quarterly and Annual targets
- Own ECiF funding process, liaise with Microsoft Sales & Go-To-Market team to maximise opportunities for SCC Professional & Software Services
- Run pipeline calls and produce pipeline forecasts, liaise with PDM
- Manage Partner Connect to ensure external pipeline requirements are met
- Understand Microsoft strategy and relevant portfolio roadmap
- Working with sales
- Help organise regular training
- Update SCC Intranet with latest Microsoft offerings and news
- Manage Microsoft incentives process
Skills Knowledge and Experience
- Basic level of knowledge of Microsoft sales, strategy, strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to establish new, or leverage existing networks within SCC & Microsoft
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft operational processes, metrics, systems and people
- Understanding of and experience working within Microsoft channel
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills to be applied in working with Microsoft
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s markets, competition and major market trends
- Establish a strong understanding of SCC internal decision making
- Demonstrate understanding of, and application of Microsoft’s decision making
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.